Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V3.5.4 Stable Version. This version includes bug fixes from V3.5.2.
The new setup is available for download at our client portal – http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V3.0.x How to Upgrade to V3.5.4?
Step1) Login to client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V3.5.4
(We have different setups for PHP5.2 and PHP5.3 versions – please download proper setup)
Step3) You can take backup of your existing V3.0.x files and database on your server.
Step4) Unzip V3.5.4 setup – it will have folder named upload – from upload folder delete below listed files and folders.
- config.php, setup, attachments, console/pipe.php, logs
Upload remaining all files and folder to your server.
Step5) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : Version V3.5.4 does not have any change in database
That’s it you are done…
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
Bug Fixes from (V3.5.2 to V3.5.4)
- Added color picker in flag creation.
- Numbers on folders in left panel.
- Label creation and deletion added in admin setting.
- Flags : public and private options removed
- Label : type and enter option removed.
- Admin setting >>status , priority, type , flag >> Can not delete system default settings.
- Parser >> loop control timer
- Existing client >> create new ticket via client email >> count working but ticket not listed in ticket notifications.
- Non existing client >>create new ticket via client email >> count working, ticket not listed in ticket notifications.
- Admin settings – Client portal: Client Portal Logo >> choose a file, it still shows “no file chosen”.
- Admin setting >>default added flags : flag color and flag names shows different.
- Home page and folders >> new ticket counter and overdue counter >> should display according to access
- Admin setting >> Backup >> 1st entry showing blank.
- Admin settings >> flag >> try to add flag >> all flag deleted from list . Same for all ticket properties.
- Alert :Two way parsing >> staff reply via email >> submitter name showing client instead of staff.
- Open new ticket and reply ticket form >> on tab change content removed.
- Manage portal : Addon domain : selfhelp : added an article with attachment >at client portal : selfhelp : attachment size showing (11514) and try to download its showing 0 bytes
- Ticket note should delete after deleting the ticket.
- Created new ticket from cp/email/manage portal >> subject containing double quote >> Ticket created but Ticket : action: properties :subject >> text after the double quote not shown here. Showing “\”.
- Client portal >> addon domain >> staff reply via email with attachment>> try to download attachment >> showing blank page.
- Client portal >> addon domain >> client reply from email with attachment>> try to download attachment >> showing blank page.
- Staff Alert >> Event : client add >> alert should received according to domain access.
- Staff Alert >> Event : client delete >> alert should received according to domain access.
- Add alert for event Client Delete >> Delete addon client >> alert received with wrong from name.
- Tag >> try to add 2 or more tag with same title>> its working, same tag added 2 times it should not be.
- Client portal setting: addon setting >> logo not working .
- Staff group access >> Delete ticket post >> no >> try to delete ticket post >> delete >> ok >> showing access denied,Ok button name removed.
- Ticket type translation is not working in front end.
- Client, selfhelp,blab notifications : showing broken image.
- Left panel loading speedup.
- Reply ticket api : staff name and staff email not showing in post.
- Reply ticket api shows warning.
- Left panel counter not updating.
- Suggestions added to recipients and forward.